April 06, 2018
Serves 4 - 6
For the filling
- 300g Frozen British Bramley Apple Slices
- 150g Frozen British IQF Blackberries
- 60g demerara sugar
- 60g butter
For the topping
- 160g plain flour
- 80g butter
- 80g demerara sugar
Vanilla ice cream, to serve.
Total time required: 34 minutes
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 20-30 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 220°c/gas mark 7.
- Place the apples into a pan with the butter and gently cook until the apples soften.
- Add the sugar – stirring gently until dissolved.
- Add the blackberries.
- To make the topping, lightly rub the butter into flour and sugar until cr