- 330g British IQF Blackberries defrosted
- 1 tbsp caster sugar
- 250g mascarpone
- 142ml double cream
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
Total time required: 20 minutes
Preparation time: 20 minutes
- Place sugar on top of the blackberries and defrost.
- Place blackberries and sugar in food processor and blend, then push though a fine sieve.
- Whisk mascarpone until floppy and fold in blackberry puree and vanilla extract.
- Lightly whip the cream and fold into the blackberry cream mixture.
- Place into four glasses.