White Chocolate & Raspberry Cheesecake
- 500g British IQF Raspberries defrosted
- 150g crushed digestive biscuits
- 75g melted butter
- 400g white chocolate
- 65g butter
- 500g cream cheese
- 50g caster sugar
- 180ml whipping cream
Total time required: 30 minutes + chilling
Preparation time: 30 minutes
- Mix together the crushed biscuits and melted butter. Press into a springform tin (approximately 23cm) base.
- Place the chocolate and butter into a heatproof bowl set over a pan of simmering water and melt, set aside to cool.
- In another bowl whisk together the cream cheese, sugar and whipping cream until you reach a smooth consistency.
- Stir the chocolate mixture into the cream mixture. Once combined gently stir in 250g of defrosted raspberries being careful not to break the fruit and release the juice.
- Spoon the mixture on top of the biscuit base and place in a fridge to set over night.
- To serve remove from tin and place on a serving plate. Decorate with the remaining 250g of defrosted raspberries.